Friday, July 12, 2013

Tomboy

high tops olive military denim jeans distressed shorts Polo Ralph Lauren American Eagle Forever 21 Old Navy thrifted aviators
Aviators: Forever 21 (old, similar), Jacket: American Eagle (thrifted, similar), Shirt: Old Navy (thrifted, similar), Shorts: Forever 21 (old, similar), Shoes: Polo Ralph Lauren (purchased at Marshall's, similar), Bracelets: Forever 21 (similar)/Stella & Dot (exact), Watch: Christmas Gift

I'm not really a tennis shoe person, and to wear a pari of high tops is even more out of my wheelhouse. Sneakers to me are too casual and are usually reserved for working out at the gym. However when I spotted these at Marshall's several months ago I thought, why not? They haven't been the easiest to style, but today when I was out running errands I wanted something easy to wear. I'm thinking that these might be easier to work into my wardrobe as it gets cooler, we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. You hair looks super cute today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of high top sneakers, but I'm in low ones most often. They're so comfy. Btw, I love your avatiors!

    Btw, what are you wearing to see Paul on Sunday and what time do you need me over so you can take me with you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what I'm wearing. It'll probably be a game day decision. You'll have to fight the hubby, my mom and her hubby for one of their tickets if you want to tag along, cause you aren't getting mine! ;-)

      Delete
    2. heheehe, maybe I'll jump on your back and pretend to be your backpack sort of like those Chewbacca backpacks at Disney. ;)

      Delete