New video: Walt Disney World/Wizarding World of Harry Potter Souvenir Haul

Comments

  1. I'm glad you got your own Duffy. He's so cute and I love his outfits! Maybe our Duffy's should meet up one day? :)

    I love all your HP stuff too! I can't wait for it to come to CA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable, I love him! Do you happen to know if the Melificent outfit is only available at DL or only at either but only near Halloween? I'm hoping they'll expand his wardrobe options as he catches on. We'll certainly do a Duffy-meet whenever we make it to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the outfit is available through Build a Bear, NOT DL.

    Here's a link: http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod10300007

    It's the first non-park-bought outfit my Duffy ever had and it's his favorite. ;) They had them at DTD so if it's sold out online, I could try getting it for you when we go down to the parks. Let me know. :) We usually get our outfits outside of Disney because the options are better, but I hope Disney catches on and comes out with cuter offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I never thought of Build a Bear, heck a 17" bear is a 17" bear right? I'll have to check our BaB and see what they have, although I'm sure he can make due with his pirate outfit and his lederhosen for now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts