Our Disney Wedding (Part 2) First look and leaving for EPCOT

So once I was dressed and ready to go, Jenni took a few pictures of me outside the room before I headed downstairs.






While I had finished getting ready Tweeter had been down in the courtyard area taking some pictures of Chauncey. I loved being at Pop that morning cause it made for such a fun contrast, the giant Mickey telephone and oversized foosball court with us in our wedding attire.








I made my way down the elevator and came around the corner and saw my handsome hubby. I have to admit it was pretty emotional seeing each other for the first time. Luckily I managed to keep my make-up intact.









Almost right after Amy showed up to take us to EPCOT for our portrait session.







Comments

  1. YES! I had forgotten that you took your First Look pics at POP. What a fun idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts