Currently....


loving: That spring seems to finally be here! It's still a bit chilly when the wind blows but the forecast no longer has the threat of snow...FINALLY!

looking forward to: My in-laws coming to visit next month. My mom is getting married and my MIL is doing the photography. 

obsessing: All things Doctor Who. The newest season started airing last weekend and they've started filming the 50th Anniversary special which will air in November. David Tennant (aka the 10th and oh so dreamy Doctor) is returning for the special and I'm so excited! I kinda want to have a Doctor Who party for the 50th and invite some people over....

watching: I recently watched all of the available episodes of Extreme Couponing on Netflix. I so wish we could save like that on our groceries, but I wouldn't hoard 50 tubes of toothpaste either. I have been watching the coupon inserts in the newspaper more and on our last trip to the grocery store we managed to save almost 35%!

eating: Chocolate and lots of it. The hubby bought me a 12 oz. solid chocolate bunny for Easter and I've slowly made a dent, I still have about 25% of it left.

listening to: This song by Muse, I don't think I've ever really listened to their music before but I am in LOVE with this song!

over the moon about: I may have some exciting news in the next few weeks but don't want to say anything yet in case it doesn't work out (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT! It's potentially career related....) We'll see what happens if/when I can tell you...

Comments

Popular Posts