Things you should know....if we're going to be friends

I stole this idea from Marquis over at Simply Clarke...she's hilarious and you should go check her out! I plan on doing an "about me" section to the blog eventually, but I know I have some new readers and thought I would give you a quick 411 on me to break the ice.



-I love our church but don't go as often as I would like (usually due to working on the weekends)

-When I was in elementary school I HATED the feel of blue jeans on my skin so I would wear pantyhose underneath my jeans

-Now I can't stand wearing pantyhose

-During the summer all I feel like eating is ice cream/frozen yogurt

-My hair is really thick and I have to make sure I get it thinned out when I get it cut (even if all I am getting is a trim)

-As much as I love going to Walt Disney World, if someone where to tell me I could go anywhere I wanted on vacation with no budget I would be on the next plane to England (although a side trip to Disneyland Paris would be included)

-I can't drive a stick shift

-I haven't been to the dentist is a long time (I'm terrified of the dentist)

-I love clothing and putting together outfits, but I tend to get lost when figuring out what shoes to wear

-I can't sing (although I do it all the time in the car)

-I can't stand the sound of whistling 

-I almost always eat cereal for breakfast

-I can tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi and don't understand how people can't (I'm looking at you Pepsi/Coke challenge of the 90's)




Comments

  1. Can totally tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi! Cute blogging idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one. They're totally different!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts