Exciting news!

So I've been contemplating doing something that takes me way out of my comfort zone but yesterday I finally bit the bullet and did it....

I made my own YouTube channel!

Styles and Smarts on YouTube


Now I know some of you might be thinking, but Rachel you already are on YouTube in the CnR Wannabes vlogs how is this out of your comfort zone? Well yes that's true that I have been putting myself out there with our vlog videos, but with that Chauncey and I (and anyone else who appears) are a team so we have each other to play off of and be comfortable filming with. Doing my own channel, it's just me and the rest of the world and let me tell you as someone who was bullied in Jr. High and High School this is a BIG deal. I know that anytime you put yourself out there you run the risk of criticism and ridicule, but I really feel like I want to do this and if someone wants to troll on my page, well that's why YouTube created a delete button right?

So let me know what you think of my foray into YouTube solo, will you watch?

Comments

Popular Posts