Thursday's Treasures

Jessica Simpson Naomi Satchel

I can't say I'm a fan of Jessica Simpson, I don't dislike her either, she's pretty firmly on my "meh take 'em or leave 'em" celebrity list. However she does have some very cute stuff in her fashion line, and considering her line is one of the most successful out there she must be doing something right. I'm loving the shape of this bag and the papaya color with the crocodile pattern is perfect for summer and even into early fall.


 Jessica Simpson Tribeca Duffel


I've seen this bag in stores and while the duffel shape is not one I normally gravitate to, I was immediately drawn to this bag. Usually with duffels I find the opening is to small to even see what's in the bag let alone go digging for something. But this one has a decent opening and I am in LOVE with the snakeskin print.


Steve Madden Mockk Shoes

I <3 Steve Madden shoes. Close to 10% of my shoe wardrobe is Steve Madden, they're always comfortable, well made and fit me well. And while I love my heals, I don't mind wearing flats when they're cute and have some personality to them and these mocassins fit the bill. The variety of colors make these shoes easy to work into multiple outfits and will transition well into the fall. 

ASOS Monogram 70's Shopper

As I've stated before, I'm a fan of larger purses, the more stuff I can fit into one bag the better. This shopper/tote from ASOS certainly would qualify in my world. I could easily see myself carrying this for a day out with all my stuff tucked neatly inside.

ASOS Cotton Hooded Cape Trench

It's a trench coat, but it's also a cape, how cute is that? A classic trench is a staple of any persons wardrobe, personally I have to, one in classic khaki/tan and one in yellow for a pop of color. But in cape form it takes a classic and gives it a funky twist that I'm a loving.



Comments

Popular Posts