Thursday's Treasures

BCBG Pre-Fall 2011 Collection

BCBG has their pre-fall 2011 collection available on their website for pre-order and while I'm not in love with everything in the collection there were a few pieces that caught my eye. I'm loving the current trend of color-blocking and I'm really liking the use of bright neons with blacks, blues and browns to balance out the garments.










Rachel Zoe's Resort 2012 Collection


Rachel Zoe, the famed celebrity stylist has been working on making her mark in the fashion world with her own clothing line. Her first collection debuted to high acclaim and now her second collection has just debuted and needless to say she's hit the mark again. Rachel is known for her love of vintage couture and boho-chic (one of my own personal faves) and her personal style certainly is reflected in this new collection. There are so many beautiful pieces but I want to share just a few of my favorites, however you can view the entire collection on Style.com (photos from Style.com)









Comments


  1. oh so nice post.))
    love your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thank you for the lovely comment! Please stop by again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts