Thank you!

Day #27 of the challenge: A letter to your readers

Image via here

Dear readers,
This little blog of mine has been in existence for less than 3 years, yet I think I've grown so much in the time I've been posting. I was so skittish about posting on a blog and YouTube, the Internet can be a scary place! But with each post I've become more and more comfortable with sharing myself with all of you. So here is my chance to say thank you.

Thank you for letting me vent about my job search woes (more than once, or twice, or thrice, or more)

Thank you for watching my armature (i.e. filmed all by myself) made videos

Thank you for thinking about me when I'm not feeling well

Thank you for letting me indulge myself in my various fandoms

Thank you for letting me post an ungodly amount of Disney vacation photos and videos

I may not post as often as I would like, after all real life doesn't stop because I want to make a video or write a blog post (where is Zack Morris' ability to call a "time out" when you need it?) But if you need me, I'm always a Tweet, email or Instagram away.

Until next time,
Rachel

Comments

Popular Posts