Only five?

Day #19 of the challenge: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

I follow a large number of blogs, some are strictly fashion, some are lifestyle, but there are so many amazing bloggers out there. So choosing only five was difficult, so don't feel bad if I didn't choose yours...I love you all!



Carrie and I have been friends since I was planning my own Disney wedding. She and her husband, Patrick, are Disney fans like my husband and I, and Carrie writes the best trip reports. Patrick takes amazing pictures and Carrie's commentary is both informative and hilarious!


Brenda at The Funky Junkie

Brenda is a fellow thrift shopper (we both have a soft spot for Goodwill). She does some great DIY home decor projects and DIY'd her own wedding!


Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook

I discovered Wendy first through her YouTube channel (which you must check out, her videos are amazing!) Wendy has an amazing sense of style mixing high-end pieces with pieces from places like Forever 21 and H&M. Plus she has one of the sweetest personalities and isn't afraid to get silly.


Kaylah from The Dainty Squid

Kaylah is a fellow cat lover who isn't afraid to try new and unusual clothing choices (you should see her collection of pins, rings and other items with teeth on them!) She also created the most unique nail designs, reviews a ton of books and does a weekly favorites that has introduced me to several brands/websites I've never heard of.



Like Wendy, I also discovered Kandee on YouTube. Kandee has an amazing personality and sense of style, and her four kids are quickly becoming fashion icons of their own. She is not afraid to play with makeup or hair (she recently chopped off all her hair and went platinum blonde!) I wish I lived in Los Angeles because I know that Kandee and I would hit it off right away.




Comments

Popular Posts