I'm not perfect, but I'm adorable!

Day #24 of the challenge: Your top 3 worst traits


1) I tend to internalize stress. I try not to complain so I let things sit and fester until I blow. Granted I tend to not get angry, but I'll get so worked up I'll burst into tears. Tears are my way of releasing stress.

2) I easily get distracted. I don't do it intentionally, I just don't multi-task well (but really, who does?) It's not like I'm going along and suddenly I'm all like, "Oh something shiny!" It's more like I'll be working on something and I'll get a phone call and then completely forget what I was doing.

3) I don't do well with sudden change. I'm a planner to a T. I don't "wing it" unless absolutely necessary. From a trip to the grocery store to a week's vacation, I need to have a plan, otherwise it stresses me out.

Comments

Popular Posts